There’s a piece of me in every one of them, but I’m not really like any of them.
- People who know me well say that Alcatraz’s humor reminds them of my humor (which is different from Lightsong’s or Kelsier’s humor, which are different from mine).
- Elend, in the original Mistborn book, represents so of how I’ve been known to act (reading books at social events).
- Shuden in Elantris has a lot of me in him, actually.
- Raoden has my optimism.
- Hrathen has my logical and thoughtful (and dangerously devious) mind,
- Vin has my pragmatic determination.
- Sarene has my utter lack of skill with painting or drawing.
I could go on, but in the end, I don’t know if I could pick one who is most like me. Perhaps you should ask my wife. She’d probably be better at seeing this than I am.